28 February, 2007

CNY Co Dinner

Tonite is the worse Company "D&D" I ever had. We had dinner at Roland Restuarant. Just in case you are not sure where is it. It's at marine parade and it's a "wulu" restuarant. This dinner is organised by our discipline mistress -> HR Dept. The HR dept trying the save cost for the company. Therefore, chose the cheapest dinner and location.

When i stepped in, the feeling is old restuarant in the 60s. Can u imagine when they turn the spotlights, the waiter need to do it manually! :p The food was so-so... This is not all... They hired 2 MCs who hosted 7th month performance one loh. When we had lucky draw and played games, really felt like its a 7th month show... I kept sighing...

Actually i don't want to go for the dinner when i know its Roland Restuarant. But my manager was asked to give a singing performance there, I was there because of her... She always feel nervous before she sings. Go there to support and jia you for her :)

My manager sang "Hui Jia" by Shun Zi. That's the one and only enjoyment i had... She had a great and powerful voice and she won singing competition for 2 years. After she sang the last song, those people who she doesnt even talk to at all... walk over and make conversation with her. These people are so fake! Even my company president came over to compliment her.

What a lousy dinner I had...

No comments: