24 April, 2008

Are you pregnant?

I was on my way back home yesterday. A neighbour auntie wanted to initiate a conversation with me in a lift. She speaks abruptly, "Are you having pregnancy?" I was taken aback and annoyed. However, I kept my composed. I replied calmly with an evil smile. "Hello Auntie, I'm still single."

She was so "paiseh" and her face was flushed red. "Sorry, sorry ah" and quickly turned her head away and the lift went so quiet that you can hear a fly was flying around.

After we parted, I was so mad with that auntie's remark. What does she means i'm having pregnancy Urghhhh... I'm not even attached loh...

When I told one of my guy friends about it. He keeps laughing non-stop... KNS him... When he finished laughing, he says "Wah, who is that auntie so mean? She is quite daring telling you this. I don't even dare to say it out loh"

Wah liew, his remark is double hurt loh...

The problem with me is that when i'm happy I tend to eat much alot. And I forgot about keeping an eye on my waistline. Just happens recently just dont have the spare time to go and exercise. Thus, my waistline increase half inch by half inch each month... I know i put on weight but i never expect to hear such hurtful remarks loh...

I must really do something about it, cut down carbohydrate intake, situps and running too.

"Hey, you don't 3 mins heat lor."
"Urghhhh... Since u so free now, give you special task to do, motivate me exercise everyday hahaha I will show results in 3 months."
"......"

No comments: