19 August, 2007

Fireworks didnt works, but kakis are great

Yesterday went to watch Singapore Fireworks Celebrations at Marina Square... Happily took out my camera.... and realised that i didn't bring my batteries! I hate to admit but have been hidding it for at least more than 4 mths!

Today I met up with my photography kakis and went to a open space... It was great to have such a big group of 9 of us, was exploring on how to get the "best angle of the fireworks". We waited for 3-4 hours, despite of the long wait everyone of us just hang around being crappy and chatting :) We even brought food there to eat just like having a pinic party there.

As usual, our cute joe is "ever-ready late"... the fireworks almost started, then finally saw him... everyone starts to tease him...

There was this woman tried to squeeze a space with us... Evon told her she has been blocking her but that woman didnt want to shift at all... and the worse part is she keep flapping her arm! Poor evon had to tolerate her... and in the end, she cant really take much good pixs at all..

Sad to say, I haven't been using my precious camera.. kinda of lost touch... fortunately after awhile, the feeling comes back again heehee... But the fireworks were disasterous... just manage to took a few shots...

Here are some of the "better ones" among all the disasterous fireworks... yucks...








 



No comments: