12 January, 2013

A note of appreciation to
     my mediation teacher

This is the note to myself and a note of appreciation towards my mediation teacher, George Lim. Due to the SMRT incident and some world issues, I felt the unfairness and unhappiness in this world.

Fortunately, I talked to my mediation teacher. He said in each moment there are two side of the situations, either we are looking at an opportunity to learn or we are looking at the problem. Only when we are able to generate loving kindness to ourselves and to learn to see things as they are. Then we are able to give loving kindness to other people and giving other people constructive advises. I feel much better after talking to him.


May I be able to send loving kindness to myself and other people. May I be able to protect my own happiness. May I be truly happy and free.

I am grateful to meet my mediation teacher and the things that he has taught me. I am glad that I have meet another good teacher in my life.

No comments: