07 September, 2015

Relaxing Sunday

Yesterday went for Metta Run with Siew. Really enjoyed running with her. Although we ran at different speed from time to time. I still feel supported with her around. I think that is why our friendship is so special, there is not necessary to be together 24/7, yet we are comfortable with each other.

Today my body starts to ache. Last night before sleep, my feet was swollen, luckily the swollen has subsided. I guess due to let of stretching exercise. Today is a relaxing day for me, I didn't do much, just washing of family clothing and went to nap. Unfortunately, I didn't have a beautiful dream. I dreamt that Siangming (ex bf) came back to me to ask me for money and he came with his son. In my dream, I was already quite well-to-do. However, I rejected his request and I woke up. When I reflected on my dream, I guess it is really hard for me to give another person a second chance. It is really about the trust that was once built was broken after so many years. No doubt it was just a dream, it felt real. One good thing about it, I don't feel upset about it as I have forgiven him and myself. We are not meant to be. On a second thought, why guys keep asking me for money. Am I so gullible or too trusting? I think I must be more alert when comes to money!

Bad dream aside, I had a good dinner with my family and my aunt tonight. My aunty offered to pay for the dinner. She is generous :) As we are debating who should win the vote. I realised both my mum, my aunty and myself are on the same side and my dad and my sis are on the other side. We both have our views. Nevertheless, I do hope that the voting results would be fair and justice. Win like a gentleman!

1 comment:

DReaMY said...

"I think that is why our friendship is so special, there is not necessary to be together 24/7, yet we are comfortable with each other. "

Perfectly written!!! hehe... that's what friends are ..... there.. supporting and able to be our real self with each other!!

thanks for being a true friend, whom i can always show my true colours and be who i really am! (no doubt, giving u some headaches at time, by being too true hahaha)