18 October, 2007

Finally its over!

"Thank God, finally it's over!"

Cant remember since when i have been discovered having this wisdom tooth problem... If i didn't remember wrongly, my nightmare begins in aug... when i extracted my first wisdom tooth. It was so unbearable and i had to bear the pain for 3 days!!!

God knows, I had drag on and on for going through hell of the problems like finding the right clinics, right hospital, right surgery docs but in the end having wrong dates, wrong health status and blur nurses.. just to get the other 3 wisdom tooth to be removed!

9 Oct - the memorable day, i finally got all 3 wisdom tooth plus a decay molar out of my way... To my surprise, I'm quite blessed that i didn't feel much pain at all after the surgery.

Anyway not to diminished their credits, these little teeth do serve a little purpose in helping me to chew at the back for a couple of years... For memorable sake, i have taken this pic :)

No comments: