17 August, 2009

Finding a pair of suitable shoes

Diamonds are women best friend. However, shoes are my best friends. Few months back, I saw a pair of beautiful shoes but I was in a rush so I didn't buy it. Few weeks later, I went shopping with my friends and I try it on once again. My friends and I find that this pair of shoes looks great on me. It wasn't as comfortable as I thought but I bought it in the end because of my desire.

I wore for the first time and it was uncomfortable. Thinking that the shoes were new. It takes time to adjust. After a couple of times wearing it. I really felt that it was really uncomfortable and it creates bruisers everytime I wear it so I decided to stop wearing it.

Deep in my heart I know that it doesn't suit me, I shouldn't have bought that pair of beautiful shoes but because I can't resist the temptation. Certain things take time to adjust and to evaluate whether it really suits us. Other people can only look on the surface and give their appropriate advises but only we will know it best. Forcing ourselves to adapt it and eventually it will wear us out.

This pair of beautiful shoes is left on my shoe rack now...

No comments: