15 February, 2015

Digitize my journal

As I was tidy up my room, I saw a few loose journals in my drawer. I read through and decided to summarize and digitize the content here.

The journals was written in 2010. Most of them were written about the happening in each day. Some stories stand out better than the rest, such as my personal growth and insights, relationship with family and past romance. Most of the articles are surround by love, forgiveness and understanding.

  1. The acceptance of who I really am. The relationship with myself has greatly improved. (4 years old heart work!) I am honest with myself now. Look into my heart whenever I needed the answers. It is safe to admit truth with myself.
  2. Lessons on Assertiveness. Be clear of my intent and purpose. Be firm about it. Clarity brings wisdom.
  3. The love for my family.
  4. Spend time with friends and understand them.
  5. Letting go of my past romance.I feel neutral about past relationships as they are over. Now, I see the past relationships are experiences that I have gained, be it good or bad. These experiences definitely help me to become a better person in dealing with relationships.
  6. Love and be passionate with my career. Give 100% focus and commitment. Easily attached and detached from work that I truly care.
  7. Contribution to the society.
  8. Celebrate every small successes.
I am inviting
  • Continuing the connection with myself.
  • My relationships are real and genuine.
  • Wisdom is my daily life.
  • Body is healthy when I am 80 years old to enjoy trekking at the mountains or forest.
  • Love and Passion into my life.
  • Creativity, Communication, Confidence, Commitment, Courage and Clarity into my life.
  • Peace, Joy and Happiness are here for stay.

No comments: