21 July, 2015

3 Important Questions



Setting Goals with the ends in mind helps us to bring our life more meaningfully.

1) What kind of experiences I want to have?
Being happy
Travel with my love ones
Having quality time with family and friends, connecting with them deeper
Joy
Trust
Loving
Bonding

2) What kind of growth do you want to have?
Confidence can be built through daily practice, Be more, Do more.
Leadership
Increased in Wisdom (Clarity)
Able to dealt with issues with solutions
Mediation daily (Increase in intuition and clarity
Stabilise my emotions 
Exercise 3 times a week
Eating healthy
Reaching ideal weight 50kg

3) What do I want to contribute to the society?
Give people my attention 100%, be it family, friends or person who is with me at the moment
Give insights to people
Exhibit 1 art work once a year
Write book to provide knowledge to people
Educating people
Volunteer

Some of them I am doing it, some are still work in progress. My experiences it is more towards relationship building. Inside of me wanted to educate people. That's why the ultimate role is to become a teacher. 

One teacher told me teacher is like a candle, to burn the wick is to light up the wisdom in students' heart.

No comments: