25 February, 2023

Connect with Myself

This morning, my body wakes me up at 530am. I feel great. It is my first time feeling happy to wake up early.

I remembered Heny told me that it's important to connect one self. It's our first relationship with ourselves. When we had poor relationship with ourselves, we have poor relationships with others.

I used to feel upset / triggered whenever I needed to do housework. After many years of inner healing, I don't feel it that way anymore. It's quite therapeutic for me after having many different roles and responsibilities. It's the moment, I can do quietly and spend time with myself.

I remembered Hyder told me when I am empowered / inspired. I don't need others to remind me or to tell me what to do. I just delivered what I needed to do naturally and willingly.

Thanks for the wise friends in my life.

I feel empowered today.
#WorkInProgress #Gratitude #TheMagic See less

No comments: