03 March, 2023

RWDC 10th Year Anniversary

Happy birthday, RWDC!

If RWDC is my mentor, I am grateful RWDC has given me lots of opportunities to grow me as a person.

If RWDC is my friend, I am grateful I never given up RWDC, even times are bad. We pull through together.

If RWDC is my confidante, I am grateful she gave me a lot of love and trust, she believes in me unconditionally.

10 years isn't short and it also isn't long journey. It shapes me as a person to become who I truly want to be.

I founded RWDC in 3rd March 2013. I did a rebranding exercise in 2020. I gave RWDC a new life. Now I have a team of like-minded business partners who support and grow together with me.

Thank you for my business mentors, partners, vendors and clients for your support to make this possible.
#WorkInProgress #Gratitude #Abundance #TheMagic #RWDC #10YearsMilestone #GrowthMindset

No comments: