04 March, 2023

Life stories sharing

The first year we did 2 autobiography are 9 themes: Life line, Family, Money, Wellness Spirituality, Career, Death, Relationships, Goals and Inspirations.

The 2nd year was these 4 themes: Passion, Art and Beauty, Food and Drink, Music.

It is my 3rd year doing autobiography. The 4th Life Values, Courage, Risks in My Life, The First Time

There are some of the relevant questions on why I want to to do autography.

1. What is the value of life stories?
I reorganise my thoughts. the 4 values at work (Integrity, Freedom, Harmony and Growth) and the 6 values for personal development (Gratitude, Self love, Joy, Spirituality, Clarity, Growth)

2. What might be your purpose for doing life story from the Life Story Framework?
I want to know what kind of life I have been living and how can I shift my mindset to change my life for the better.

3. At the end of the year, if you were to share your life story, which product might you share?
It would most likely would be digital album because it can be adding and removing the content easily.
The chronological order is:
1_Birth and Early Childhood (0-5)
2_Middle Childhood (6-13)
3_Teenage Years (14-20)
4_Early Adulthood (21-30)
5_Middle Years (31-54)
6_Retirement (55 onwards)

No comments: