10 April, 2006

Maple Addict

Angel and Devil in me had a chat yesterday.

Devil: Yeh, Im level 42!!! I can level up 1 level per day in maplestory.

Angel: Hmmm, so what you can level up per day? Did you do the things that you suppose to plan or have you neglect your friends, family or your work?

Devil: Aiyah, not all things are urgent now mah. Now i want to quickly level up my skills so that i can be a great mage.

Angel: A Great Mage? You cant even handle yourself well in real life so what if you are a great mage..

Devil: ...............

Oh Gosh.. i think i have become a maple addict! Yah its true that the first thing to do when i got home is to train my character, edspiral. Even weekends, when im outside, i will want to quickly get home. This game is so addictive and this is so unhealthy!

There are so many things waiting for me to do in real life. My work, my family & friends and myself. What happened to my great plans i have in mind for the past few months. Hmmm all have pushed away and procastinate, for just 3 weeks.

I shall put this to a halt. I will pull myself out of this maple island for time being.

No comments: