21 April, 2006

What Does Your Future Hold?

Yesterday, my colleague told us he went to see a fortune teller. He was told that he needs to slog until when he's 30. His life will change. Normally i don't believe in fortune teller but and I was too bored and so coincidently, my friend send me this PALMISTRY TEST so i decided to play. (btw, play it only when u have time because its a 10 pages of questions haha)


And here i got this result:
"The shape of your hand reveals that you are especially good at Listening to your heart Based on the signs in your palm, you have much to gain by listening to your intuition when making decisions — even if it doesn't seem rational. By putting directed energy toward the wisdom of your heart, your efforts will be returned multi-fold."

True, most of the time, i follow my heart, as it does not fail me. Sometimes my mind will procrastinate, quarrels with my heart and refuse to hear anything and that's where the things start to go haywire :p And what can i do? Just have to bear the consequences.. And move on!

Why do people want to go to fortune tellers, take up such tests? It's the sign of lack of confidence and faith in themselves. They are unsure what they want and hoping that the fortune tellers tell them what to do.

My colleague told me the palm lines will change every 5 years. If what she say is true, then your future lies in your hands, not the hands of the fortune tellers or the god. Every decisions you make, will lead to what you will be in the future...

No comments: