24 April, 2006

Eight Below

Was hopping to shop at rebuilt Cathay. But who knows, none of the shops was opened only the cinema. Looking through the shows, and my friend only wanted to watch "Eight Below", I was half unwilling to watch with her... spending 10 bucks to watch dogs movie.. no thanks man.. but then walking all the way from the mrt to cathay and not watching any show is also not right.

To my surprise its a heartwarming show. Its about 3 members of a scientific expedition who are forced to leave their team of 8 beloved sled dogs behind in Antarctica for six months due to a sudden accident and perilous weather conditions.

There's one scene, the man went back to look for the scientist, who turn down previously to helped him to look for his dogs. The man said to the scientist:"Im sorry that i have made my problem yours. Like what you have said.. In your life, this is something that you care for and you will do it and thats what im going to do for mine."

I was inspired by the words he said. I believed everyone of us must have something/person you really care for and is willing to go all the way for it. Sometimes other people do not think the same way as you, people may throw you cold water and discouragement. I feel that you must do it. If you doesnt, probably it is not what you really care about. OR if you dont do it, you will just probably leave with regrets..

Its a truely inspired movie :) Just 3 words: I Love it!

PS: sorry to a friend that i did not watch with her.

No comments: