05 May, 2006

10 mins of Glamour

"Cool... you have a nice smile". The focus was all on me. My face flushed up and i just knew that i got to make it! Was in my company photo shoot today. It was fun! Its the first time i take such professional shoot ;p The photographer was fun.. keep telling us funny jokes to make us smile naturally.

3 days back, my colleague send out an email to tell all of us that a few of us are selected to be in our annual report. Therefore, they will hire the photography agency to take professional photos for us. My hair was in the mess, got no choice!

The next day, i have to rush down the hair salon to do something about it. I told my hairstylist i got a photo shoot on fri. Just want cut and a hair highlight.. She just recommend if i want to try the spa perm.. As i have been thinking about perming for 2 years.. so im easily convince to give it a try since i want a new look, new change.

The waiting and sitting time is the killer. Start from washing hair, dry, cut, perm, treatment, wash, highlight and color and treatment again, wash and finally dry! I feel like i was some freaks when they roll up my hair and connect some rubber tubes with my hair for perming. Not only that... my hairstylist seems like spreading some "grape jam" on my hair and cover with alumnium foil and wait to be steam:p yah I just help but keep yawning and tearing.. 6 hours of "torture"!

When i go back to office, the next day, all my colleagues say its a nice perm keke... and yes.. the glamor, which i always dream about :)

No comments: