22 May, 2006

Monday Blues

The first request form of the day was given to me immediately when i stepped my left foot into my co. Was busy burning different kinds of cds contents, printing labels, designing edms, posters, printing slides, banners, replying tons of emails, doing some pc research etc, so busy busy busy... The worse part is i forgot to bring my mp3 player to soothen the anxiety in my work. Help, im out of oxygen!

I felt like im just like an octopus. If i have another 4 pair of hands, probably my colleagues will be even happier to give me more jobs. Im not saying my colleagues are not good, they are just doing their jobs too. Imagine if i cannot deliver, they will have to answer to their bosses. Yes everyone is doing their jobs..

Im just a battery that is running low. NO more energy to think whether if the jobs are fleasible or how fast can i deliver. I just say "ok, alright, sure". I felt so drained out by my work. You might think i could "taichi" back rite? (Nowadays its a "must learned" skill) Sorry, doesnt apply to me for now.. cos im the only one person to do these jobs for the entire company!

I guess i have to stop here before i affect everyone with my super stressed monday blues... but feeling kinda of destress after i have written so much hahha.. sorry guys for making u to read it :p

No comments: