05 January, 2009

Breaking free

In my facebook, I wrote:
"I'm breaking free from burden and starts a new beginning!"

Some of my friends asked me what burden I was having? I feel that I'm carrying unneccessary worrying and negative thoughts. Half of the time, I have spend my energy that bad things will not even happened at all. That is really wasting a lot of my precious time and before I can start the actual work. By the time i really wanted to work, I'm half drained and tired. So in the end, the result is obviously not good.

I'm telling myself that I'm going to break free from this kind of burden, that will be a great sense of freedom.

If we didn't try from the start, how do we know it doesn't work. If I failed, how can I make it even better? With these kind of mindset, I'm sure even if I failed, at least I have tried and I know I can do it better for the next time. Each time we failed, we are gaining new knowledge and experience. Don't be afraid that things will turn out badly all the time.

Cat shared with me this chinese phrase: "对自己宽容一点, 也许会过得比较快乐". I agreed totally because if we don't allow ourselves to make mistakes, we can never be a happy person. We will be too drain out by our own undue stress and worrying.

My dear friends, please take a step back, and you will see a happier self in this stressful cityscape.

No comments: