01 January, 2009

Embrace 2009

Happy, Happy New Year, my dear friends!

Despite how much me and Ah Ger really dislike the party crowds, we still went down to the Marina Countdown Party last nite... Yuppie, it was really, really damn crowded and we almost got ourselves jammed in the human crowd last nite when we making our way back despite we left quite early... Nothing was the perks except the amazing fireworks that lasted for 10 mins. After going home, I start to reflect about 2008 and what should I do to make a better year in 2009.

Let me share with you what does 2008/2009 means to me

What does 2008 means to me?
First of all, I always like to look back at my last year resolutions and they were "I need to find peace with myself and showing gratitude to others as well as myself."

Have I done that? Yup, I finally able to know who I really am and I have learnt to love myself and practising gratitude to others as well as myself. I'm grateful to be able to re-connect with my family and my close friends ever since I start schooling. It had been a fantastic year for me. I get to know myself better and I know what I really want in life and making my life to the fullest.

What does 2009 means to me then?
I guess it would be a challenging year for me because I have lots of goals in mind and I know I have to get them done. In this new year resolution, I would like to continue to have good health, spend more time with my love ones and continue to develop a strong passion in design, finally STAY FOCUS towards my small goals and I know I have live my life the way I want it :)

I like this phrase that I saw it one day:
Be clear with intentions & FOCUS upon it with unweaving faith

No comments: