06 January, 2009

New Year Winner 2009

We are informing you that your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 001768432463 with serial numbers FTS/8070337201/06 anddrew the lucky numbers 15-22-24-48-50-37(30) which subsequently won you 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds)from the U.K. The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley,United Kingdom on the 1st January 2009. Find below the details of the Claims Agent and contact him with the following details for verifications:

1.FULL NAME 2.FULL ADDRESS 3.NATIONALITY 4.AGE 5.OCCUPATION 6.MOBILE/TEL EPHONE NUMBER 7.DATE OFWINNING AWARD 8.SEX 9.TOTAL AMOUNT WON 10.SERIAL AND LUCKY NUMBERS AGENT NAME: Mr Albert Thomas AGENT EMAIL: albertthomas008@hotmail.com

Mrs Rita Shawn
U.K Promo Announcer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I can't believed that I'm so lucky in 2009. I am the winner of the draws from the U.K. and I have won One Million Great Britain Pounds!!!

So good to be true right? But wait ar, since when did I bought a ticket no of 001768432463 from UK??? Wake up the idea!!!!

Alright, I'm so used to be the target of these scammers. It is not the first time, I have recieved such mails. It's a scam.

Although I will never fall for such tricks, but it feels good to recieve such emails, it makes me feel that I'm 1 million richer and this time round, I have recieved 3 times such emails that makes me 3 million richer hahahaha I'm feeling great man :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does these scam works?
According to Usulki, he said that 1st mail is to catch those stupid greedy idiots who thought "Maybe I really won some big draws? No harm sending some info over la.."

But once u reply, then they follow up with emails/phone... They make you really believed that you really won ... then say need small admin fee or other charges for what bank transfer purpose because it is not a small amount of money...

If you are overseas victim, they cannot transfer to oversea account... so they will ask you to open a UK banking account... with minimum deposit of xx amount...

Of course, eventually they will mail you some certificates that looks so real, or ask u call some number with answering machines that sounds like real bank/lottery company... and some really, really pro scam ones will have websites too!

Good luck to you then hahahhaha :)

No comments: