15 October, 2012

Present Moment

This morning I recieved a very wise quote from a friend. Although she is non Buddhist, she gave me a quote said by the Buddha. Was very thankful for my friend to send me this quote. Perhaps the Buddha knows that I am having some emotional feeling yesterday and gave this quote to my friend to forward it to me. Haha :D

Somehow or rather, I felt much better after recieving this quote. It reminds me of to seriously moving on and stop dwelling on the past as it is history. The past no longer comes back. Every sec will become a history sec by sec. Every future sec will become every present sec. Thus, each moment is very important and precious.

The future will only happen when I am able to take action on the present moment. It is no longer important what will be in the future. Every future is the present. It is important and precious about what is going on in this present moment.

I feel consoled and warmed after understand the meaning of this quote. It really helps and I slowly learn to love myself, my loving parents, my dear sis, my dear friends. As I progress spiritually, I do hope that my loving kindness can radiate to more people in my life so that more people are benefit to this loving kindness. I guess I will need to practise more diligently so that more people can benefit from it. I also do hope that one day I will be able to meet the Amitaba Buddha because I have a lot of questions to ask him.

May I be well and happy and may others be well and happy.

No comments: