22 October, 2012

Connection with Vegetarism

Last Thursday, I attend my dharma teacher's talk about Vegetarism. There are some gluesome scenes shown on now the animals are badly treated and slaughtered. I wrote some feedback to my teacher and he asked me if I ever see animals that are not killed in a brutely way for food consumption? I was speechless.

Everyday I have been praying for the well beings of all beings. How can all beings be truly happy when I am eating some of them? It does sets me to think that perhaps we are doing more harm than good by being a meat eater.

I went to the website of the Vegan Society, it is the websites that promote Vegetarism. I love the clips of the videos shows how Vegan can be living more healthy and be more compassion as know that no animals are being killed for them. I can start a Vegan Day for myself every week.

There are some of the thoughts by the Vegans. I think it is really inspiring.



All the videos are found here for viewing.

No comments: