06 July, 2021

Day 248: Money Dates

I spent an hour to sort out my finances.
Yes, I ran away from facing my financial report again.
It wasn't easy to face my own finance.
But it will be harder in future if I continue to manage my funds in old ways.

Having money problem is a good problem to solve.
It just means that I have to change my ways to get in more projects.
I find ways through my wisdom to resolve this.
Working through my finances is the way to finance abundance.

Interestingly, I heard 2 elderly discussing about their own finances, basically they have no issues with their money. They had passive incomes and they are able to do charity work. These are the directions I want to go. Having more than enough is abundance. After hearing their conversation, I feel that I have more confident in taking care of my money. It is an abundance quest.

No comments: