01 July, 2021

Day 243: Voice Coaching - 1st session

First time engaged a voice coach,Christiane to teach me how to use my vocal variety.
I get to know my lowest and highest tone of my voice.
I also realised my pitch belongs to a higher pitch.
It is easier to make myself feel more excited whenever I am.
Voice can help to emphasis a certain expression, mood and feelings.
By understanding my own voice, I can express and articulate myself better.

My goals are 1. To appear more confidently when I speak.
2. To improve on my pronunciation.
3. To have more control over my voice crack.
4. To speak with more tonality, that would have better diverse intonation.
5. To learn the range of my vocal variety that I already have.

As it is my first class, I can't remember how to make my tone from low to high after I came back from my class.
I will practise this reading first.

Mary Had A Little Lamb
Mary had a little lamb,
whose fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went,
The lamb was sure to go.

It followed her to school one day
which was against the rules.
It made the children laugh and play,
to see a lamb at school.

And so the teacher turned it out,
but still it lingered near,
And waited patiently about,
till Mary did appear.

“Why does the lamb love Mary so?”
the eager children cry.
“Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know.”
the teacher did reply

Baa Baa Black Sheep
Baa, baa black sheep
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir
Three bags full.

One for my master
And one for my dame
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King’s horses and all the King’s men,
Couldn’t put Humpty together again.

Hush, Little Baby
Hush, little baby, don’t say a word,
Papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird don’t sing,
Papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turn brass,
Papa’s gonna buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa’s gonna buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat don’t pull,
Papa’s gonna buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa’s gonna buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won’t bark.
Papa’s gonna to buy you and horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down,
Well you’ll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

No comments: