15 March, 2006

Hunk on my blog


Have become 2 days fan of bryan wong, whos the finalist from Mediacrop's "Star Idol". I hardly watch star idol, only watch it when im at home on wed nite. I heard he was back in the competition, after he gets out from one of the rounds. And now, hes one of the last two finalist that is vying for the Star Idol title!

I never know who he really is until yesterday i was asked to do his posters, banners, publicity in the website and make t-shirts. Have to write supportive text like "You are our star idol", "We are behind You" haha! Really done a fair bit in his publicity hehe.. Mediacorp just give us his hunkie photo.. beach boy look.. wow must admit that hes really a hunk!

First time doing designs for an idol(although he's not my idol), it's really fun experience but also a very tiring one.. have been OT for 2days because of him!

Ohh no.. gonna missed this final star idol show on sunday cos i got to attend my friend's wedding! Too bad.. Friends over rulez Hunk yah..

No comments: