25 December, 2007

Behind the priceless gifts

In 2006, we made a promise to make a priceless gift for each other. She will make me a 3D priceless bowl while I will design a 3D card for her.
RECAP: Click here!

In 2007, we did hold up to our promise.

My Gift to Siew


Her Gift to Me


The problem that I faced is that it's my first time doing 3D pop up card. I couldn't make the card popup. It just goes flat on me and the worse nightmare is that my printer is spoilt on the eleventh hour.

Siew told me that she had faced problems doing her bowl as well. Had done a couple of unsuccessful bowls due to the bad weather. The bowls just refused to get dry...

Despite all the hipcups we have faced during the making of the priceless gift, we did not give up and all went well eventually just like our friendship. Despite the differences that we have, we know very well that we are true and real to each other and our friendship will work out eventually.

Siew, I simply loved your priceless bowls :) Even my mum says its quite nice hahaha

The thoughts from the heart, yes I felt it.

No comments: