13 December, 2007

Xmas Season again

Yeppy it's xmas season again. Have been looking forward since my HK trip (nov). It's my fav month of the year. Will be giving and recieving countless of presents :) Sometimes I will get presents that I will like it very much, of course there are times where I will get something that i didn't like it that much but nevertheless, they were from friends who bought them from the heart. (I hope so ;p)

I'm quite lazy this year, in the sense that normally i will buy my xmas presents way way before dec. Because i can't find anything nice/suitable gift for my friends around Xmas time. The gifts normally that they sell at xmas time are normally quite crappy and collect dust only, which I don't even want to buy.

Due to my "laziness", I have to face the music. I seriously can't find any nice presents for my friends... have been searching for two weeks.

"God, pls bless me to find nice presents today. "

Thank god, my prayers are answered. Managed to buy gifts that are reasonable and nice :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To have xmas festive mood, I have changed my theme design again, nice mah? Beside changing the theme, i have finally sit down to fix my archive coding and i took me just 15mins? Few months back, had been spending so much time trying to change the coding, it just couldn't show the way i want it to be.

I guess coding needs patience and fresh frame of mind...

Happy that my blog is up and running! Perhaps add in more weird stuffs here Geee :)

No comments: