09 July, 2008

Yeppie I'm on LAN Connection!

Yes, I finally on LAN Connection now! No more ID and Password needed to login. Yeppie! Yah I know you guys might be laughing away because LAN is no longer a "in" thing to anyone...

I’m always procrastinating in changing my dial-up to LAN because I was too lazy to get network card, too lazy to install it and too lazy to figure how to configure it. All these excuses, I have made myself "suffer in silence" for almost two years!

Until last week....

I was complaining to Usu that sometimes I need to surf with my laptop, switching the modem around. He was thinkin that it's hassle to do that. Actually, I was quite okay with the switch... But he told me he can help me to get fix it up.

I must say Usu was super efficient, within a day got the wireless mouse, router and network card for my pc, at a very economic price. He fix it up everything less than half a day. I'm really grateful for his enthusiastic help and his precious time to setup everything for me.

After he left, I tried to login with my ID and password. Obviously, it doesn't work anymore cos I'm on LAN now! Silly girl....

Although it still did burn my pocket a little but I feel that its all worth it :) Everything has become so easy. Now I can surf with my pc and laptop at the same time! I know its kinda another silly thought...

No comments: