08 September, 2008

Beyond riches and statuses

Once upon a time, there was a striped caterpillar which always thinks there is a much greater things in life that is yet to explore but she was afraid. One day, a yellow caterpillar crawls up the tree. She decided to follow the crawling trails of the caterpillar. When she managed to climb up the top of the tree and finds that there is nothing much out there. She was so disappointed.

The story challenges us to look beyond finding success and fulfilment as yellow caterpillar take a risk to discover and recognise the natural potentials that lies within and soar.

Know what happens to the striped caterpillar in the end? The yellow caterpillar told striped caterpillar that she will turn into a butterfly that she meant to be by simply being one self...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really, really like this story because most of us often seek for something more in our life but is that truely what we wanted? I finally realised that my TRUE happiness comes from my inner self and not getting for exernal sources... ONLY I can make myself BE Happy or Sad! Our life only live once...

No comments: