28 September, 2008

Jan's BIG Day

I have known Jan for 11 years and finally hear her wedding bells. Happy for her that she found her true happiness. It's a solemnisation held at Furama Riverfront. It's quite a wuloo place to find, luckily there is such transport called cab, dropped me off right at the door step of the hotel.

Although its a simple formality of solemnisation, I can feel the happiness from the wedding couple. I have met two of my ex colleagues. I can't tell any difference in their appearances but I'm happy that everyone is happy with their life :)

As I chat with the event photographer about photography stuff and end up we start exchanging our contacts. It's kind of funny to get such freelance job through this way hahaha :) I guess I must start making my own business card keke

No comments: