07 October, 2008

Magical 30

When I recieved a letter from Immigration today, my dad was curious why I had this letter. So I told him because I need to change my IC. He was puzzled and continue to ask me why I do I need to change my IC. Suddenly the fit of anger just come over me and I snapped at him and said, "Because I'm 30." Of cos, my dad said nothing and left the room.

I was wondering why am I so pissed when I realised that I'm 30. 30 is just a figure. Sometimes I couldn't even understand myself. When I started to think I realised that when you have reached 30, people around you will ask you and be very concern about your love life, your marriage and even your own career. Perhaps that is because everyone is doing it. People will start to ask you about the things they think is RIGHT to do: Get boyfriend, get married, have a good career and have kids!

Sometimes I really make me wonder is it really the RIGHT way to do? Not having a relationship or having a fantastic career in life is not a sin. Why must force onto others with their own believing. Doesn't mean getting married will have successful marriage, or doesnt mean working hard means that you will lead you to have a successful career.

Times have really changed. Everything around us have been changing secs by secs, just that we don't even realised it.

I just told CH last night as long as we don't hurt anyone indirectly, we don't owe anyone's explaination. I'm still pretty much enjoying my singlehood life and I'm making full use of my time doing meaningful things.

If you ask me what is my birthday wish, I just wish that just let the nature takes its course and good things will fall in place!

No comments: