22 September, 2008

Encourage myself to TRY

Today I was SUPER busy and tired... but i was pleased with my printed photography project. I had been working on it for nearly 2 months and the fruit of my hardwork has ripen slowly.

It has been a long, long time since I felt such a sense of job satisfaction with my own work. The feeling is indescribable... Every effort and sweat that I have put in this project. I really believe hardwork pays off despite of many hipcups!

There are many "first try" in this project:

1) I really happy that I didn't procastinate my own thoughts and shot down my own ideas.

2) I shared with my parents about my work with excitement. At first, they thought I was photocopying someone's work. Until I told them, everything from finding information, putting things together till sourcing for right printer is all done solo by me! Then they give the impressed look on their face hahaha

3) Faced problems with the process but learnt to find other methods to resolve.

The most happy thing is I have encourage myself to TRY! I'm grateful for friends who have helped me / given me good advices in this project :) NOW I can pat on myself that I did a good job :)

No comments: