07 February, 2009

Will you be my Valentine?

It's been a month since i blogged. Yeah, 1 full month already. I had been busy with my art history during my CHINESE NEW YEAR... That is alot of hardwork. Sad that I didn't really celebrate it. Finally, get some time to relax a bit before going to dive into my next project real soon.

Photobucket

Valentine is around the corner. YUP, just 6 days away. Not to forget to change my blog wallpaper as usual. This year, I would say it's a slightly different year, I can sense a fruity smell of romance in the air.

A little chance that I may get into a relationship. Well, it's still too early to say anything but I'm working on it. I hope he does feel the same way. Romance can be coming too quickly and leaving too soon. That's the more I feel that I shouldn't let go of any good opportunity that comes along.

I start to question myself, "Am I being too desperate? Aren't I'm just like the rest of the people? Having a relationship, Get married and have kids? Is that what I really, really want?"

Well, I'm not trying to be hard on myself again but anyway, my gut feeling tells me that I should be in love :) It's really nice to be in love having someone to take care and to think of you everyday. Isn't sweet? But of course, that person must be someone in your favourable list. If not, you will think that he is such a nuisance, such a pest, can he stop irriating me any further...

Still searching.. still looking... "Will you be my Valentine?"

No comments: