01 April, 2012

Love me for who I am


A meaningful story to share. A bride is going to have her 3rd marriage. On her wedding day, some of her relatives were gossiping behind her back. Her sister felt unhappy and asked her sister why does she still wants to get married after 2 unsuccessful marriages.

Her reply was,"The first marriage was happy at first but he finds me as bland as water so he left. The second marriage became stagnant after he was too busy with his career till I was no longer part of his life. This 3rd husband loves me for who i am and i have faith to make it work. Every time I said I do. I meant it from the bottom of my heart and I'm going to say this the third time and I mean it." After hearing the bride's words, her sister gives her the blessing that she needs.

This story touches me as I think it takes faith and courage to put your trust into someone's hand. Believing that everything will work out fine eventually.

No comments: