30 March, 2012

Spoonful of Affections


I have fond of drawing intricate heart shapes recently. This is to remind myself that I am giving and recieving love from the universe. Yesterday, I bought a couple of clothes, a shop owner asked me to take part at the AMK Hub mix and match lucky draw.

My first thought is sounds fun. I went to the counter, gave my ic to the counter girl to register. The counter girl told me to think of any 3 random no from 1 to 9. I did. The first 2 tries I didn't win anything, so I thought hmmm just go with the flow. I pressed 1, 2, 3. Guess what? I won a gift!

Actually it doesnt really matter what I win. It is the fact that I won something :) This is the thought that I makes me very happy. I didn't expect myself to win anything. When I open the box, I saw this spoonful of affections gift is shape of the heart shapes and I laughed. :D

I think I have been sending too much love to the universe and universe hears me therefore gave me this spoon hahaha :D Sometimes it is a blessing to me to recieve such nice gift from the universe without having any expectations.

When you love life, life loves you back double :) Maybe time for me to make some food for my family :)

No comments: