13 March, 2012

Self discovery

After attended so many self discovery courses, I want to put my learnings into action. We have 5 main pillars of Harmonic Wealth that we need to take care of:
Mental (Mindset), Financial (Knowledge), Spirtually, Health and Emotional.

To have a fulfilling and meaningful life, we need to know what we really want.
We can look into areas of relationships with our personal well being, family, friends, romance, work, recreational, finances, environment, contribution to the society and spirtuality.

I am working on from my inner self, discover who I really am, in order to create positive outcome.

What are my values?
Gratitude
Courage
Honesty
Kindness
Open-mindedness

What are my 3 power word?
Creativity, Courage and Clarity
I am creative, I am courageous and I have clarity.
I be who I really am, then do what I need to do in order to have what I want.

My mantra is I inspire people through my creative works. I learn better through play.

My big dream is to create a better everyday life for the many people.

Now, it is time to do the solid foundations :)

No comments: