18 March, 2012

Vision Board

Last week I attended the basic Vision Board Workshop. The workshop was interesting and fun. The idea of having a vision board is to allow myself to stay focus on what I really want in life and make them into reality. Actually I want to remind myself that I am creative, I am courageous and I have a clarity mind.

The Making of Vision Board




"Dreams of Inspirations, Playfulness & Creativity." Commented by Evelyn Lim, Life Coach

Although it is just a week, I felt that by looking at the vision board, I felt happier and lighter. My thoughts are more positive and motivated. It keeps me wanting to learn more about my family, friends and noticing the surrounding with an open heart.

Looking forward to make my dreams into reality :)

1 comment:

DReaMY said...

lovely...