21 March, 2012

Olympics Spirit

That day I heard and watched Andy Lau's Everyone is No. 1 video at Olympics 2008, Beijing. I think the lyrics is very inspiring. Today I managed to find his MV. I think this video is even meaningful together with the lyrics.

I did question that why is it necessary to go through the downs? I think this video has the answers for me. With the ups and downs of life experiences we had is to have the courage to live on and live meaningfully. We will have our triumphs at the end of the day. Because we have overcome our life challenges.



Time really flies. Olympics 2012 is arriving in 128 days, 4 years have past since Olympics 2008. May those who take part in the Olympics have overcome their own challenges. Letting go of the past and moving forward. This is the true essence of courage.

No comments: