24 March, 2012

Daily Exercise

I have finally decided what I want to do for my daily morning exercise. Monday to Friday Meridian Points exercise, Tuesday Yoga, Saturday Dancing and Sunday Qi Gong. You may think it is too much to exercise daily. I recently feel that exercise should done regularly in fact it is better to exercise daily so that our body is able to detox the unwanted toxin in our body.

The teachers from my meridian points, yoga, dancing class are very helpful and patient with the students. As long as you are willing to learn, they are willing to teach.

I am fortunate to get a good deal for my dancing class. $24 for whole year at Ang Mo Kio CC. I think it is a very good deal especially nowadays the dancing class minimum cost around $60 for 8 lessons. This dancing class that I join teaches 80 variety of dances. Today is my first class, I learnt Tango, Exercise Dance and similar to Hip hop dance.

Even though I have danced before, I felt my legs are entangled, can't really coordinate properly. Thankfully the dance instructor is very patient. Keep revising with the beginners like us. I still try to practise with steps with my classmates. Everyone is helping each other to remember the steps. I remembered the dance teacher says it is easier for us to remember the steps than to follow others. True enough, when I try my best to remember the steps, somehow my legs seems to coordinate better and I danced lighter and more relax.

My sis took up Qi Gong recently. I joked with my sister that we are two 武林高手,hers is 武功的武,mine is 舞蹈的舞 Haha:) Looking forward to my exercises everyday :)

No comments: