19 March, 2012

Action Plans 2012

Recently I have a lot of thoughts what I wanted to do in my life. Then I realised it is the quality time with my family and friends that I want to spend time to work on.

My focus and plan for this year are
Spend quality time with the nature, exercising, meditate
Spend quality time with family and friends
Improve my drawing skills
Make a book
Write my book about gratitude
Take up interesting courses like learning mug making, origami, maybe ballet hahaha
Of course attend Buddhist classes
Finding more businesses for my freelance work to substain my current lifestyle
Attend my Toastmasters meetings once awhile

Yes It is about my well being, I think I really need that :) To give myself a new insights and fresh perspective of how I want my life to be.

I feel more excited and happier about my life as I am doing what I like :)

No comments: