05 May, 2014

Art Therapy

Today I attended art therapy given by Awareness Place who invited 1 professor and his wife to guide us using Art Therapy. It is fun and engaging. I came to learn a lot of myself.

Such as I can observe how my emotion change from an anxiety emotion to a joyful one. Not only that I can literally see myself and how am I feeling right now. I also understand what is more important to me - my well-being, follow by relations and environment. It is important to me because now know that I have to prioritize my life at this point.

Another thing I learnt is that the gift to complete someone's success is a joyful experience. I never thought of this in the past, until today I tried to complete someone's weakness, hence, I realized that we always see the goodness in everyone and too critical about ourselves.

The 3rd thing I learnt is to breakdown the issues in small chunks. It is better to manage and resolve.

There is always hope. To be a candle and bring brightness to other people. Time to sleep and thank you Universe for this wonderful experience. It has been a long time, since I being so open about myself with other people. I guess, when I am ready, an appropriate teacher will appear. It doesn't matter whether it is Katherine or Professor Yun, as long as, they guide me to find the answers that I needed to know, I believe it is for a good cause.

The best teacher is still ourselves because no one is able to understand as clearly as ourselves.

No comments: