17 May, 2014

Spirituality Means Taking Care of Myself




I thanked my sister for sharing this video with me. I love the way the interviewee has shared. I connected with her words. Being spirituality means to take care of myself, to make sure my well-being is healthy. Haven't been really taking good care of myself, to an extent of ignoring myself. Hence, I will start taking care of myself, love myself and even hugging myself haha:D

I enjoyed mediating, being in the park, be with the nature, more importantly going with the flow. I feel more comfortable under my own skin.

Perhaps when I had gone through the worst part of my life, I realized that I appreciate my life even better. I feel much more contented and peaceful. Maybe it is what life wants to teach me, not to take things for granted, to be appreciative and be thankful for what I have.

No comments: