11 January, 2012

Growing Up


These few days I have been going through my blog entries that I wrote in the past. Some of them makes me laugh, some of them make me think. These are some of the past experiences that I encounter. These entries seem like a garden of treasures that I have slowly built up for the past few years, ie at least 4-5 years.

I didn't take good care of this garden for the past whole year. I just let it ruined. However, I'm glad that I have decided to clear away these weeds and slowly nurture my plants back to healthy state again. Even water needs love, all the more I should spend time with myself to nurture and love.

Sunshine or rain don't matter as these are part of the natural ingredients to grow the plants. Everyone of us have flaws and virtues. I am willing to accept myself completely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. missed reading your blog...
, true, we can talk, emails, but its a different perspective reading blogs.

From : a mail a day :p

Qiqi said...

Lol thanks for reading my blog once again :)