15 January, 2012

A happier and healthier me

I want to be happier and healthier in 2012.
I looked back at my past posts. I realised that I have not been putting enough conscious effort to make myself healthy. Therefore, this new beginning I want to make a conscious effort to make myself healthier.

Yesterday attended LOHAS-Meridian Exercise (LOHAS-ME) on 14 Jan. It is a simple and effective exercise routine that enhances my body transport system (meridian systems)
so that I have more energy and vitality (Qi).

Our body meridian system is a sophisticated transport system (something similar to MRT systems) that interconnect our body vital organs and outer surface.

Practising LOHAS-ME can be comprehended as regular maintenance to our body transportation system so it becomes more efficient.

Applying 4 Golden Rules
1. When I Am Hungry, Eat

2. Eat What I Want, Not What I Think I Should

3. Eat Consciously And Enjoy Every Mouthful

4. When I Think I Am Full, Stop Eating

Action Plan:
Started to sleep before 11pm.
To have quality sleep.
Mediate 10 mins daily.
Daily Exercise.
Enjoy my food.
I can slim down.
I want to take good care of my body.
Slowly slimming down my body to my ideal weight 50kg.

Perservance is the word to have a healthy body, mind and spirit.

No comments: