09 January, 2012

Self Love

Today I decided to do something for myself - To revamp this blog. Even blog needs to revamp from time to time, we also need to reflect and clear away those things and thoughts that no longer serve me.

Recently I have been reflecting why was I behaving in such a negative way in the past. I have decided to let go of the pain with him. I was devastated because I have lost the trust in him. Someone whom I loved dearly has betrayed my trust. The pain was indeed unbearable however, holding on to him and our memories do not make me happier.

I must admit that I was lacked of self love that brought me into that situation. I acknowledged that and I am willing to love and trust myself completely again. Only loving myself again will make me happy and moving on my life.



First and foremost, I will need to take care of my health. To make it healthier, I will need to exercise with love. Eat more vegetables and fruits and less meat. Choosing the healthier food and avoid fried and oily food, so that my body will become stronger and healthier.

Talking about food, I have enjoyed tonight meal with my family because my mum cooks with her heart :)

No comments: