10 January, 2012

Happiness is a choice

Felicia thanks me for the wonderful photos that I have send her. She told me she hope that she could really live her day to fullest. I told her learning to appreciate each day of our life is already our blessings. Even though sometimes we may feel tired or lousy, there is always something we can feel happy about.

For example, my leg was painful yesterday but I told myself I want to be healed and recovered fully. Today my leg is less painful :) I know that my leg will recover soon. Even though, I was asked to make changes to my design, I do it willingly and within my best ability. I feel happier and more fulfilling towards my job.

We can really choose our attitude and we will have more joy and less worry in life :) I started to mediate recently, it helps to calm my mind and focus on constructive and positive things.

No comments: