03 September, 2021

Day 267: Rejuvenate Day

It has been a very long while since I exercise, about 2 months. My body doesn't really want to move. But isn't I am making my body worse, accumulate more toxins? Don't worry, be happy.

I can't understand myself at times. There are days I am fully committed, discipline and I deliver what I want. There are days, I just felt that it is too routine. I need a break. To balance off the structure and strict rules that I built over the years.

Of course, there's no right or wrong. It is about balance. Too much good, is bad. Too much bad, is no good!

I am happy to put in drawing moments for myself. I recognise, this is so me. It is one way to connect and contact with myself fully. I am in love with myself. I feel so good! Even my coach says my face glows recently :)

No comments: