27 September, 2021

Day 275: Each day is a blessing, Carefree Day 17

As today is my rest day, I decided to pick up this book, given by my dear friend. It is a lovely book written by Anna Barnes, how to quieten your mind. It contains many beautiful images and text.

As early as 2008, I was told that I am enough. It was very hard to grasp, especially I always feel that I don't have enough all the time.

Of course, after many years of healing and self acceptance, I begin to feel I am enough, there is abundance around me. I am grateful. I am no longer feeling stuck. I am so much closer to myself now. Feeling more of Rachel now than anybody else. A client just paid me without me delivering the work first. He has so much trust and faith in my work. Of course, I will do my best for him.

Each day is indeed a blessing for me. Thank you.
#FunReading #QuietenYourMind

No comments: