02 September, 2021

Day 266: IOPT healing on Money

This afternoon I was going through my relationship with money. I started to emo a bit.
No doubt my relationship with money has improved. I feel that I still have to strive very hard for money to come by.

I went through the bills one by one and see how much I can pay for this month. How much money do I need to make in order to make a profit each month and how much money can I attract? These are realistic questions and there is no way to escape but to be truthful to myself. I see the numbers at least I know in my heart that these are the amount that I have to make.

It could be a coincidental or a good alignment to help the client.
I was asked to be a resonator for a client process. Her issue is also her relationship with money. I was quite shock and amazed that her emotions and feelings are exactly how I feel about money. The interesting part, her experiences with money are almost same as mine.

I felt that she understood my pains and sorrows that I had to deal with money. My internal state didn't want money, but the truth is I still have monthly bills to pay, right? When the client cried badly, I can empathise with her. This was exactly how I feel about my life too. The anxiety just came out, I understood because I don't trust money and that has to do a lot with mother.

This month, I am going to do my money process so that I understand and confirming what is hindering me all these years. In the past, I didn't want to face it because it is too painful. But if I don't face the real pain, the money issue will always be there. Wish me luck!

No comments: