04 September, 2021

Day 268: GAB 5 Spirituality

Today, I attended 5th GAB, it is about spirituality and gender identity.

One of the excerises is Draw a picture of yourself as teen (stick figures are welcome!)
What did you wear? What did you say? (You can use speech bubble to indicate this)
I remembered I always like to wear the demin jumpsuit. Everytime my mum wash it, I will wear it. I really like it. Of course, I don't wear it anymore.

Write down the names of people whom you wanted to be like.
I want to be myself. Not other people. I see a lot of values about myself. I don't need and I don't want to be another person.

If you could speak once with the adolescent you once were, what would you say? what advice would you give?
I was a very shy and timid girl during my adolescent. I would tell younger self, "You are courageous. Take one step at a time and learn from different people, to gain knowledge. Take chances to experience life. I love you."

The older I get, the more I seek for inner peace, loving myself more, knowing that no one else can love me more than I do.



Yiruma - Love me.
There are no words to describe what I am listening on a deeper level. I get to decide how it makes me feel rather than the words telling me.

The melody of tranquility, calmness and harmony in his masterpieces are so amazing. It connects to the heart and the soul. I really can feel it with my whole heart This healing piece don't have lyrics but it just makes me feel understood in some way.
So emotional... So relaxing... So lovely...
I feel so loved and cherished :)

No comments: